BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just getting started (January 18, 2006)

I guess that is a good way to describe not only this post and this blog, but also the journey I am experiencing. I hope that through this I can share some insight, some views, and even some struggles about life in general. The thoughts may be random, but hopefully you'll be able to find a higher purpose in all that is said. My main interest in doing this is not just to find something else to do, but to help vent my own thoughts, as well as connect with people out there. If this causes me to cross paths with one person, then my purpose has been obtained. Thanks for reading, and look forward to getting to know you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, this is good stuff. I really appreciate that thought of real life meeting scripture.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jason, I very proud of you I do like this web site, I believe that we are to love and treat others as Christ would, what a way to reach out to others for JESUS. LOVE YOU, your BIG sister, SHERRI

Anonymous said...

Hello Jason, can we suggest your thoughts or ideas on a particular subject? I am assuming so, if not thats okay. Here goes anyway. What are your ideas on having a "side" internet business while in the ministry full time? You know a lot of small churches are not able to pay a youth pastor a full salary to support them. Therefore, they have to work a side or parttime job. Or what if they were able to pay me a full time position. Should I get out of the internet business? Am I trusting God or the internet? These are just some thoughts, what do you think? Marc